Questions about your child’s development? We offer FUN, FREE, and CONFIDENTIAL screenings!

How do I get started?

The best way to get started with the Child Development Center is to contact us and make a referral. Anybody can make a referral – parent, caregiver, child care worker, teacher, family friend – with permission from the child’s parent or legal guardian. 

A referral is just a simple way for us to gather basic information such as your child’s name, age, medical provider, and any concerns.

After the referral, we can explore your questions, schedule an evaluation, or begin working with your family.

baby with health visitor

How do I make referral?

Have demographic information ready (child’s name, birthday, address, etc.)
Call us at (406) 549-6413 (Missoula) or (406) 755-2425 (Kalispell)


Use this quick and easy link: Referral

What happens next?

The Child Development Center will let you know when we’ve received your referral. Within two business days, one of our friendly and knowledgeable Intake Coordinators will be in touch to learn more about your child and arrange next steps.

I want information about disability services in Montana.

The Developmental Disabilities Program (DDP) is part of Montana’s Department of Public Health and Human Services. It is through our partnership with DDP that we provide most of our programs. Their website will help you navigate the disabilities system and services in our state.