Helping children and adolescents with developmental delays reach their potential.

“We are impressed with CDC’s reputation and track record.”

~ Consumer Survey Quote

How to Make a Referral for an Evaluation

In order to make a referral, first obtain verbal consent from the child’s family.

If the child lives in Flathead or Lincoln counties of Montana, call CDC at 406-755-2425 or 1-866-755-2425 in Kalispell.

However, if the child lives in one of the following Montana counties: Beaverhead, Broadwater, Deer Lodge, Gallatin, Granite, Jefferson, Lake, Lewis & Clark, Madison, Meagher, Mineral, Missoula, Park, Powell, Ravalli, Sanders, or Silverbow, please call CDC at 406-549-6413 or 1-800-914-4779 in Missoula.

When you call say, “I would like to make a referral for an evaluation.” The receptionist will gather basic demographic information and concerns about the child. An Intake Coordinator/Social Worker will then contact the family to start the process of information gathering.

If you are a parent and are unsure of exactly what your concerns are, feel free to use our Developmental Checklist.