CDC’s Autism Spectrum Disorder Insurance Services offers children and families living with autism a systematic, comprehensive treatment approach designed to maximize the developmental potential of children with autism.
As a non-profit organization, CDC contracts with insurance companies to provide ASD Insurance Services.
CDC’s ASD Insurance Services were created in 2010 in response to state legislation requiring some insurance companies to cover services for children with autism. ASD Insurance Services were designed to offer similar services to those provided through the Children’s Autism Waiver program.
Eligibility for AIS:
- Diagnosis of an Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Verification of the Autism Insurance benefit
- Home consultation services
- Autism Trainers available to provide one-on-one instruction
- Consultative services to schools
- Community Autism education
In many cases, insurance companies may require co-pays. At this time, CDC is working with a number of local insurers to make the provision of ASD Insurance Services as affordable as possible.
We now accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club, JCB and American Express for your convenience.